I had a particular cloudbased software made, then researched and selected the best articles from newspapers and blogs on the topic of anxiety.
All were sites in a very targeted niche and all were regarded as authorities by their readers. The content was about how to get rid of panic attacks.
To up the ante and really test this idea, I chose to target another country, just to see if it could work anywhere. I chose Sweden. The sites I picked were large national newspapers and a few well-visited blogs about panic and anxiety.
Then I started sharing the articles like I usually do, but with a slight difference. I shared them using my new software. Once people clicked and started to read what I shared, either an optin form or an affiliate link appeared - subtle - wherever on the screen I wanted, whatever I wanted them so see.
The first week of testing was insane, ending the weekend seeing a pretty big commission for 107 dollars and 15 cents sitting in my Clickbank stats. Watch the screenshot from one of my Clickbank accounts right here: